So you want to learn how to decorate sugar cookies without having to bake the cookies, make the icing, mix the colors and decide on the designs? Well this is the perfect activity for you!
Join me on Sunday Feb. 12th at The Mood Room in Port Angeles, WA to learn how to decorate 6 different cookies under the theme "We Go Together like ...". Come with your partner, boyfriend, girlfriend, wife, friend, brother/sister, parent or blind-date! This will be a fun class where we celebrate some of the best pairings out there like ... pineapple and pizza. Designs will be released mid January.
This class will take place at The Mood Room in Port Angeles, a beautiful event space attached to Moss! Complimentary mimosas, juice and water will be served!
No experience is necessary to attend. Kids are welcome to attend but I recommend 8+. You know your kid best, if they would enjoy sitting and decorating cookies for 1.5-2 hrs by all means they are welcome!
The purchase of 1 ticket will include:
- 6 sugar cookies to be decorated by you!
- An array of different colors
- A scribe tool (hand made by me!)
- A thank you cookie (also hand made by me!)
- My Royal Icing and Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Box to take home your treats
- Complimentary Beverages
- I will guide you through decorating all 6 cookies and teach you a number of fun new skills. There will also be ample time for questions and assistance by me.
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND YOU WILL NOT BE REFUNDED FOR YOUR TICKET COST